“Scrapbooking Room Tour 2015” by Nurse Lisa on YouTube:
My favorites from this room:
– The classy look of it; she used the peacock rugs as her inspiration colors and decorated the room beautifully to coordinate with them. I love all the art and it’s a unique thing to see in a scrapbook room.
– Major envy over her big Expedit/Kallax shelving from Ikea. Those drawers are stinkin’ awesome!
– She either hasn’t been scrapbooking (aka supply hoarding) for very long or she’s very good at using and/or editing her supplies. I was amazed at the tidy amount of paper and embellishments.
The only thing I would change is I’d switch the 2 prints above the window. It makes me sad that the birdies aren’t facing each other. But, hey, that’s a matter of taste.
Thanks for sharing your room with the interwebs, Lisa!
Dear reader, what do you like best about Lisa’s room?
I’ve known Penny online for years; I think it’s been since way back in the early 2000’s when we met on the Creating Keepsakes message board, then Peas and Peeps. She’s a lovely person and has a lovely scrapbook studio as well :)
Isn’t it gorgeous?! You can see the whole thing HERE on her blog.
My favorite things about it are:
– The red color on the walls really pops with the white cabinets and brown furniture.
– Penny’s true self and personality are throughout her space.
– That Ikea Expedit shelf and all those closed cabinets are a scrapbooker’s dream!
– She turned an antique hardware cabinet into primo scrapbook storage.
What did you find inspiring about Penny’s scrapbook studio?